Saturday, March 22, 2014

Avoiding INERTIA!


After I accepted the new job, my resignation letter to Dr. Jo and South Whidbey practically wrote itself. I'd been agonizing over this decision these past months. I'd figured that one or two years overseas would be a long time, but it flashed by.  For me, going "home" means settling in somewhere, and that's scary too!  Going forward seems no more difficult now that I am here.
Once on a roll it is easier to keep rolling!  
Am I fearless? NO WAY!  I have many fears. But facing them is the thing. This is my challenge. There is so much to see and discover!  and I have so much to learn. I think of it as gathering stories for my 80th birthday party; an idea that came from Steven Covey.


Thank you Paula, for sending this my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment